Orbi RBK50 Tri Band Mesh WiFi System - AC3000 (1 Router + 1 Satellite)
Ultra-performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System, consisting of one Router and One Satellite delivers unparalleled WiFi coverage for all your devices, across all corners of your house.
Orbi creates one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop, up to 350 sq meters with strong WiFi signals.
Innovative Tri-band WiFi helps maximize the Internet speeds available in your home. Enjoy better WiFi. Everywhere.
Mesh Wifi means you can add additional Orbi satellites to expand your network coverage, without losing out on bandwidth for your existing devices.
Quick & easy setup with the Orbi app–Pause WiFi, do a quick speed test, set up Smart Parental Controls, and much more.
Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can use voice commands to control your home WiFi network.
Smart Parental Controls–A smart way for families to manage content and time online on any connected device. Guest Network–Easily set up a separate and secure WiFi network for visitors to use without sharing your home’s WiFi password.
- FastLane3™ Technology - The dedicated WiFi backhaul creates better 4K HD streaming & gaming, even as you connect more devices
- Your Home. Covered - This kit of two covers up to a 350sq meters home with high performance AC3000 WiFi.
- One WiFi Network - Enjoy the convenience of a single WiFi name for your whole home
- Simple & Secure - Use the Orbi app or a web browser to create a secure whole home WiFi in minutes. With no accounts to set up
- Manage Your Kids’ Screen Time - Circle® with Disney Smart Parental Controls lets you easily manage content & time online on any device
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa™ and Google© Assistant
|WiFi Coverage||350 Sq Meters|
|Orbi Router/Satellite (AC3000)||
|AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi||
|Physical Specifications (Router/Satellite)||
|Memory (Router)||4GB flash and 512MB RAM|
|Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant||Yes|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Hardware Warranty|
|Country of Origin||China|
Ordered an MK62 initially, and then wanted a change to the RBK50, the team accommodated my request and shipped the item within an hour, and was received within 48 hours in spite the Covid restrictions. Great product, my third one of the same model, backed by outstanding service by the sales team. Thanks a lot!!!
Here is my feedback about RBR50,
1. One of the best mesh router with lots of useful features
2. I was using ACT Fibernet Internet Connection, earlier i used to get 50-60Mbps speed for my plan of 150Mbps. Now after using RBR50 my Internet Connection speed is at 148Mbps+ which i am really happy
3. Using Mesh Satellites, it automatically changes the connection from Router to Satellites so that i dont lose my Internet Connectivity
5. Earlier Internet Connection will not be continuous, Now with RBR50 it solved this as my connectivity is more reliable and strong
6. Earlier Dead zones are never covered, now with this product it automatically selects based on the speed. Now i m happy that my entire home close to 2500Sq.ft is completely covered with this product
7. The way we can handle Internet Connectivity of various devices is a great plus
8. Integration with Amazon Alexa is a major plus point here
9. Android/iOS Support to handle the devices from any place is a great plus
10. Netgear Armor for Security is a great plus
1. Every product success relies on the great user guide, so here we need to focus on ensuring that the user guide is latest
2. I would be very happy if the wall mount stand was provided with this product, or else atleast as an extra accessories where the customer can purchase. But i m still searching for a good wall mount stand
3. More features on the Amazon Alexa would be appreciable
Even though there are some improvement areas, i love this product and i would rate 5/5. If those improvements are handled, i would have rated more than 5 for 5.
WiFi dead spots got reduced a lot.
Internet bandwidth across to house is almost same.Devices are mostly connected to 5g band mostly, toggle to 2g band is seamless as devices move within WiFi range.
One WiFi name, not required to connect again while moving in house across satellites/extenders.
It would be great if can have control option to define how much bandwidth a particular device can use (switch device to lower bandwidth/internet usage)
Having used more than 30 wifi routers including Google Onhub, Apple Airport Extreme, Tenda Mesh WiFi and Samsung Smartthings Mesh WiFi, I switched over to Orbi RBK50. I am really satisfied with its great wifi coverage of my 1800 sq feet home with thick brick walls. I am getting my full 200 Mbps speed with 15 to 20 devices always connected. This mesh does become warm to touch but nothing serious. I moved from Samsung where it was getting quite hot and max download speed was 160 Mbps. Pretty happy and highly recommended
Orbi gives you Stable connection and excellent wifi coverage across G+1 Floors . Hassle free installation .Complete 5 Stars for the Product
Only concern is that they provide Basic Version of Disney Parental Controls and expect you to shell out $ for Monthly and Yearly package for Premium Services.